Tosca Reno

Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

T SHIRTS

Rachel, me and Kiersten in our Sisters in Iron shirts!
T shirts are FINALLY available for purchase online!!

I am so excited to share my collection of inspirational, motivational, and well-fitting T's, including - Sisters in Iron, Eat-Clean Diet & Get Stripped!

Grab yours here.

My daughters and I had fun playing around in the shirts. Check out these pics...

Rachel loves hugs!
Eating Clean makes you jump for joy! 
Cool kids wear Sisters in Iron shirts!

5 comments:

  1. wow - look at you, girls! You're fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got my PayPal in return..you don't send to Europe? Really? Shame on you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so stoked!!! Finally!! I wish I could get one of each. They look great and so do you lovely models :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tosca you are an inspiration you can't tell who's who here daughter , mother all equally gorgeous
    you girls are so lucky to have such a wonderful mom, what a role model!
    your all so radiant... fantastic,
    a great way to end my first mothers day!
    thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! It sounds good. Thanks for sharing.. t-shirts

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams